Customer Service Advisors
Loads of benefits and perks!
£18,000k to £25,000 basic DOE + uncapped commission - £35k very achievable!
Very achievable OTE of c.£35,000k - you don't even need to have lots of experience! Hospitality and retail background happily considered!
Our client takes pride in offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners. Their vision is to be the number one across the UK and they are now seeking talented customer focussed people to join their vibrant team and be a part of their exciting future!
We’re looking for you to be positive, motivated and driven to achieve results! In return, you will be given constant training and rewarded financially through commission earned monthly.
- To deliver on agreed targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and customer service
- Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value and identify additional beneficial products
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Dealing with warm enquiries coming through from interested parties
What they offer you:
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for personal development with career progression
- Ongoing training
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers
- Paternity Leave
- Health and Social Wellness programme
- Rewards and recognition incentives
- Perkbox - High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Cat at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'