Looking for a rewarding new career in the world of claims, customer service and administration? Look no further!
ARMS® Claims Services are the newly formed division of Enterprise Rent-a-Car. We are a family of over 350 dedicated and motivated individuals based in Aldershot, Hampshire. We are looking for new team members to join our rapidly growing team, responsible for supporting the hugely successful UK rental operation.
After an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to one of our teams for hands-on training. Here you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in customer service, negotiation, debt recovery, administration, management and the basics of litigation.
Along the way, we’ll give you plenty of opportunity to show your skills, and we’ll reward your development with pay increases and opportunities for continued promotions. As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. Here at Enterprise we base rewards on performance and not seniority. (Which should be music to the ears of an ambitious go-getter like you).
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work since it was conceived twelve years ago, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Who can apply?
If you are a rookie looking for an exciting new opportunity, or a claims pro with previous experience looking to further your career then look no further!
The aim of the programme?
Our training is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and experience you need to fulfil your career ambitions, whether aspire to be a top performing employee or a manager of your own team, we will support you!
Promotions and increased responsibilities
As you get to know how our business works, and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you'll soon find yourself moving up through the organisation. How fast you progress is entirely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there's truly nothing holding you back.
Rewards and benefits
Along with your competitive salary, you may also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Discount on vehicle hire for you and your family/friends
- Private health care and voluntary dental plan
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- and many more!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible people who are confident in communicating with customers, insurers and other departments. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Providing administrative support to departments, branches and customers
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Updating internal databases and systems
- Specific responsibilities will be provided for the team to which your application will be submitted
We are recruiting for 3 different departments at different levels so if you think you have the qualifications below click apply today and one of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss the different roles available!
You don’t need loads of industry experience to join us, although we welcome previous claims experience with open arms! We are looking for people with bags of enthusiasm and the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A competitive spirit and the drive to meet targets and deadlines
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job