Customer Service Advisor based in Staines, TW18
Offering £23,500 per annum alongside performance based bonuses
Full Time, Permanent Contract
The Recruitment Co are proud to represent one of the UK's leading Insurance providers with a very exciting opportunity for experienced customer service advisors.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Our members will call for a variety of reasons, but you will need to treat each call with the same level of care and compassion as the last.
You will be based at our state-of-the-art offices where you'll benefit from hybrid working, giving you the freedom to work from home and maintain a great work life balance.
What you'll do:
- Support customer enquiries through both inbound and outbound calls, ensuring each customer has a great experience whether it is the first call of the day or the last.
- Pre-authorise or decline treatment in line within policy coverage, responding with empathy at all times.
- Accurately maintain our customer database, ensuring all conversations and outcomes are recorded.
- Maintain high professional standards at all times and abide by all regulatory requirements.
What you will bring:
Our customer service colleagues come from all walks of life with varying levels of experience. No matter our age, background or history we all believe in providing great customer service and have a passion for helping others. Some of the skills you'll need to succeed as a Customer Service Advisor are:
- Great listening and communication skills with the ability to respond with empathy
- A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of enquiries
- Confidence using a PC and the ability to multitask though we have a range of support tools designed to help you on the phone with customers.
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude with a real desire to help others
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Customer Service Advisor you'll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Company health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Discounted access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service with live classes, fitness apps and 1-21 sessions
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Free local parking and access to a season ticket loan for public transport
- Working Monday - Friday on shifts between 8am-8pm
- Occasional Saturday working between 8am-4pm (1 in 4 weeks)
Due to a large volume of application we are unable to respond personally to every application - we will contact you if you have been shortlisted.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'