We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Team. Working as part of a fast-paced team you'll be our first point of contact for any external customer service queries ensuring we resolve enquiries in a timely and customer focused way by liaising with stakeholders across the business. We take great pride in the fact that we're here to ensure homes and businesses across the UK get access to the technology they need and working in Customer Services is a great way to understand our business.
If you're looking for a role that utilises your influencing, relationship building and organisational skills this is a great opportunity for you to join a business that's part of a FTSE 100 group and have direct impact in delighting our customers.
* Driving for results in line with KPI's and departmental vision.
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
* Attention to detail - able to report, analyse and interpret data and present back to a varied audience.
* Organisation skills - able to plan and prioritise time to deal with conflicting priorities.
* Computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word.
* Self-motivated with a positive outlook, always willing to rise to a challenge.
* Ability to manage large volumes.
Please send your CV today if you are interested!
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'