Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for one of the world's most recognisable brands? Do you have experience of working in fast paced Customer Service environments? Do you want more job security and career opportunities working for a leading provider in outsourced solutions? Are you looking for the flexibility to work from home and work from a Grade A office suite in Liverpool city centre?
If you answered yes to the above, we really want to hear from you today!
Situated in the heart of Liverpool city centre, Bosch have a number of Customer Service roles available for you to be a part of their ambitious growth plan for their prestigious site. We are working in partnership with Bosch to recruit for these roles to join them on one of their new, exciting campaigns.
Every assignment at Bosch Liverpool comes with the following benefits to you:
- Long term, ongoing assignments with temp to perm opportunities
- Flexible working options, hybrid home/office location, with fantastic views over Liverpool city centre
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement to 33 days after the 1st 12 weeks
- Subsidised on-site parking, as well as motorbike and bicycle shelters
- Various public transport links, including Moorfields station, which is only a short walk away
- Pension contributions (as you would expect)
- Paid weekly on a Friday, with payslips sent out a day in advance by email
- Confidential and independent mental health and financial support via our Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive access to a huge range of discounts at high street and online shops, as well as gym memberships, and savings for a night out at the cinema and a host of restaurants through our benefits app
Customer Service Advisor
The working hours:
Monday to Friday - between 0800 - 1800
Full time hours with potential overtime opportunities
£10.00 per hour
What you will be doing:
- Providing a high-touch experience for customers each and every time
- Advising customers on the best services available
- Dealing with customers through a mixture of inbound and outbound calls to ensure the customer care journey is as smooth as possible, resolving queries "Right First Time" in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Booking appointments and responding to customer requirements
- Providing a value add service that enhances the customer experience and builds the Bosch brand and service reputation
- Building instant rapport with customers to gain a better understanding of their needs
- Capture, maintain and ensure quality and safety of customer data
- Identifying, highlighting and escalating any service related issues, incidents or trends
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets
- You will have some previous experience of working in a fast paced, contact centre environment providing excellent customer service
- You will have an energetic, inquisitive, can- do-attitude
- A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- You will possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- A real passion for delivering first class customer service
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Empathetic, a warm, helpful and positive approach
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- A team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- IT Savvy with good MS Office and keyboard skills
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'