A major name in the Insurance industry with a record of consistent growth is looking to recruit additional Customer Setvice Advisor into its professional and friendly team.
You will provide a support function for the Operations Manager and all members of the Company, to ensure the office operates efficiently on a day to day basis.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your administration skills within a professional and forward thinking Insurance organisation.
Your main responsibilities as an Customer Setvice Advisor include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues
- Respond to enquiries from clients and customers received by phone, letter or e-mail in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information is obtained
- Validate Insurance policy details and set up new claims on the Claims Management System
- Maintain accurate data on the Claims Management System
- Maintain secure, efficient and accurate filing system
- Receive and distribute post and incoming emails
- Scan and index all incoming claims post
- Produce letters, memos, emails and deal with correspondence as appropriate
- Greet visitors, arrange refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Customer Setvice Advisor will demonstrate:
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Be confident when communicating with people both internally and externally
- Be organised and accurate with a helpful approach
You will be working as part of a team on a rota, for a 35 hour week - 7.5 hours per day with an hour for lunch - covering Monday to Friday and on a rota basis, Saturday 9am - 5pm.
Please note you will need your own transport for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'