Customer Service Advisor
Public Sector organisation is looking for experience Customer Service candidates to join them on a long term temporary assignment
As the Customer Service Advisor you will:
-Be the first point of contact for all initial communication with us; this may be by phone, text message, voicemail, email or letter. You will then advise the complainant how to progress their complaint, whether that is with us or another suitable organisation.
- As the first point of contact you will complete the application form whilst the customer is on the line, ensuring all details are correct
- You may receive calls from customers that may through objections, you will need to be comfortable at objection handling, being empathetic and resilient
The successful candidate will be:
- Previous/ current experience within a phone based customer service role
- Comfortable with dealing with different customer queries
- Can work Mon-Friday - 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Available to start a temporary assignment 8th November
- Ideally if you have a current valid DBS that would be great
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'