Work from Home based role for our client based in Burnley
£8.91 per hour, paid weekly - every Friday!
Our client has requested all candidates need to be within easy access to Burnley - this is a work from home based role but you may be required to attend the office on ad-hoc days. Whilst working from home you will need have your own desktop OR laptop with reliable internet access.
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a one of the largest and well known online retailers, they are looking for passionate and personable candidates to join their existing Customer Service team. Within this role you will be handling non vocal customer service queries - handling incoming emails, social media and webchat messages.
This company are very established and widely known within the industry and seeing constant growth, we are keen to speak with individuals who are looking for an exciting opportunity that can offer fantastic experience, training and career growth.Full training will be provided within this role alongside consistent support and development - if you have experience or you are looking to gain experience and are keen to learn then this will be the perfect role for you! This is an ongoing temporary role for 12 weeks with a view to then go permanent so we're looking for candidates who are wanting a long term position.
- Handling and resolving incoming queries across various Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook as well as Whatsapp and Emails.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all with a personable and professional manner, ensuring we give the customer a tailored service and leave them with a positive lasting impression
- Providing personal and tailored solutions to fit each customer
- Working in a timely manner
- Providing a first time resolution to customers
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Being a positive representative for the client and the brand
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Previous experience within customer service - this could be anything from retail, hospitality etc - call centre experience is not essential!
- Able to get along with a variety of people
- Hardworking and driven
- Someone looking for a long term role
- £8.91 per hour paid weekly!
- Full time - working 5 out of 7 days
- Shifts between 7am-10pm
- You will work minimum 1 in 3 weekends
* Please note you need to be able to pass a DBS check for this role *
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'