Exciting job opportunity for a permanent Customer Service Advisor role in Doncaster
Your new company
Exciting Customer Service Advisor job for excellent client located in Doncaster. This is a permanent job. This role involves interacting with customers, clients, and brokers to help resolve queries. Dealing with written and verbal enquiries in relation to insurance policies.
This is a full-time role 8.30am - 5.00pm however our client will also consider candidates who wish to work part time hours. Hours would need to suit business needs.
Your new role
You will answer inbound calls from customers, as well as carrying out policy administration tasks. This role requires you to provide a high-level customer service as well as a lot of attention to detail and you will be dealing with several insurance policies.
- Provide high quality and professional assistance dealing with incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously
- Provide high quality and professional assistance in written correspondence
- Complete administration tasks either from telephone calls or department reports efficiently and accurately
- Deal with complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction in line with Group policy
- Recognise, report and handle complaints in respect of the work undertaken by your team
- Work to individual targets regarding the quality of your work and telephone adherence, whilst working together within a team to meet overall department targets for insurer and client service levels
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience working in a customer service role. This can include an office environment, retail, or hospitality. You will be a confident communicator and enjoy speaking with customers.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Keen to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive attitude is essential
- Be Proactive and able to use own initiative
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent Customer Service Advisor job for a candidate eager to join a well-established company and develop their customer service skills.
Progression opportunities are available including courses and you will be working for a friendly and vibrant team with a great working culture.
Starting salary £17,500 which will increase after probation period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'