Vitality, Customer Service Advisor - Adviser Services Life, Bournemouth, £20,500 + Bonus + Benefits, Start Date 30th July
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm (no bank holidays or weekends)
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As ourCustomer Service Advisor, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Customer Service Advisor, you will be joining an energetic, vibrant, fast-paced department who work collaboratively to build close professional relationships and support the servicing needs of our various business partners and brokers. Your role will be varied but includes taking inbound calls and communicating via email with a strong focus on interacting in a professional yet personable manner in a business-to-business environment. The Vitality Values, details of which can be found on our website, are the heart of everything we do, taking ownership as well as a commitment to providing the 'Vitality Experience’ and working together as a team within our wider department is essential.
What we are looking for in our ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Adaptability to change
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively to support your team and wider teams within the department
- The ability to prioritise workload and take ownership
- A customer-focused individual who enjoys building professional working relationships in a business-to-business environment
- Computer literacy
- Experience within a customer service role is preferable but not essential
Closing Date: Friday 23rd July 2021
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor, thenplease click 'apply’ today.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'