Customer Service Advisor
Do you have Customer Service Advisor experience within financial services? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a personable and supportive financial services company based in the city centre of Cardiff. You will work within a team of Customer Service Advisors and be the first point of contact for small business owners. You will also:
- Communicate with customers via telephone, webchat and email to assist them with their questions, queries and issues with their accounts in a timely manner.
- Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
- Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced customer service advisor, you will be:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
- Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
- A salary of £20,000 and fantastic incentives and rewards
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported, including funding to grow skills outside of the company.
- A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
- The opportunity to temporarily work from home
- A travel card load and/or cycle to work scheme.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Customer Service Advisor - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'