My Talke-based client is looking for Customer Advisors to work from their Covid-safe offices with an immediate start.
If you have experience within a Customer facing role and are looking for a move to an office-based role I am looking to speak to you, to discuss this role further.
You will be hard-working, with positive and friendly personality. Pro-active at solving problems and happy working to a process.
This job operates between the hours of 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 2 in 4 Saturdays worked (9am-5pm)
The role involves:
• Handling and resolving customer queries that come through via email and phone
• Handling and resolving queries, talking to contractors and suppliers.
• Using the companies software to log accurate details of customer contact including actions taking and cause of initial problem.
• Escalating issues following the company protocol.
• Helping colleagues when required.
• Working to business, team and individual targets.
The ideal candidate skills and characteristics:
• IT Literate
• Team Player
• Great Customer Service
• Good attention to detail
If you feel that you have the experience, characteristics or skills for this role please do not hesitate to apply for role.
Reference ID: J518CP
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: National Minimum Wage up to £8.91 per hour
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'