Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Customer Service Advisor based in Harlow.
Based at the National Distribution site in Harlow, the main function of this role is to offer exceptional 5 star Customer service and expert advice to consumers, trade customers and internal stakeholders whilst monitoring costs and impact on the environment. The Customer Service Advisor will work within set guidelines adhering to KPI’s. The department services customers, the Clarins Salesforce and in store sales staff using multiple communication channels including, email, telephone, live chat, social media platforms and letter.
- A strong communicator at all levels
- Able to multitask and prioritise work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible with working days and hours, as weekend work and late shifts are required
- 2+ years’ experience within customer service (including via email and phone)
- Great telephone manner
- An awareness of GDPR
- Previous experience with Zendesk or Salesforce, preferred
- Strong administration capabilities, and ability to multitask
- 65 years of expertise in Beauty and Spa with our Clarins and My Blend brands
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'