Do you have excellent customer service skills? Enjoy helping customers to the best of your ability?
Red's are looking for passionate customer service advisors in the Avonmouth area to join a fast-paced contact centre, with a real focus on customer care and engagement, providing excellent career opportunities and a welcoming and friendly environment.
As customer service advisors you will be the first point of contact for customers within a team of professional advisors, providing a high level of customer service to all those who come into contact with our client.
The role of a Customer service advisor:
- The role involves speaking to new and existing customers to advise them in the best way you can
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Using excellent empathy skills to help the customers as much as you can
Benefits for a Customer service advisor:
- £19,351 per annum
- Full training provided
- 37.5hrs per week
- Free parking at the Avonmouth site
Requirements for a Customer service advisor:
- The right candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, professional, and hard working
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, this is a 12 week temporary to permanent position
For this great opportunity to become part of the team, apply today!
NOTE: Due to location, a full licence and vehicle is required.
Red recruitment (Business)
- call centre
- sales support
- customer service
- contact centre
- Call center
- customer representative
- contact center
- customer executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'