Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (MUST HAVE SAGE EXPERIENCE!)
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Contract: Temporary on going, Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm
A well established and global provider of Specialist products, are searching for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly and welcoming team, in the lovely town of Welwyn Garden City.
This exciting opportunity is initially a temporary assignment for 3 months, with the possibility of achieving a permanent role within the organisation.
Main Job Purpose:
To process customers’ orders and requests efficiently & effectively.
The Successful candidate will have experience using Sage 200 (or Sage in general).
- Adding customer sales orders onto Sage 200
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Checking product availability for customer orders, and restock items where necessary
- Liaise with customers regarding any delays or changes in their delivery
- Dispatching of customer orders & creating invoices
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange both collections & deliveries, with freight both to the UK and Internationally
- Maintaining detailed and accurate customer records
- Chasing of incomplete purchase orders
- Management of filing
- Work closely with the sales team to up-sell and cross-sell where needed.
- Support the accounts team with customers accounting enquiries as and when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in Sage 200, or any of the Sage package
- Excellent attention to detail
- Order processing expertise
- Must be a good problem solver with excellent listening skills!
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Free parking on site
- Immediate start date available
- Possibility of a permanent position
Please note: All new starters will be office based for training.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you within the next 7 days. We may contact you about other potential vacancies too, should we feel these are suited to you. If you do not hear back from us, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
On behalf of all at Smart10 Recruitment, we wish you the best of luck with your application and wish you all the best in your pursuit for a new position.
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy, based in Hertfordshire. We specialise in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'