Customer Service Advisor
I am seeking an immediately available Customer Service Advisor to join a growing insurance company based in the heart of Cardiff. This role is initially a temporary position for at least 6 weeks with the potential to go permanent.
What you will be doing?
- Interact with customers via online chat, email and outbound telephone calls.
- Manage customer expectations whilst taking responsibility to ensure outstanding actions are completed as promised.
- Manage customer policies making changes to policies and payment terms.
- Handle customers who are not happy with the aim of preventing it escalating to a complaint.
- Provide your feedback to the company to help improve what and how we do it.
- Understand and comply with company standards, procedures and relevant legal/regulatory requirements.
- 1 years’ experience customer service role.
- Experience of using online chat to communicate with customers.
- Knowledge of insurance would be desirable.
- Must be able to pass a credit and DBS check - essential
- Paying £9-10 an hour
- Immediate start dates
- Full holiday entitlement
- Huge potential to go permanent
- Working from home
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'