Juice Personnel are recruiting for 3 x Customer Service Advisors to join our fantastic client based in Bradford on a full time basis. There are no outbound sales in this role, purely inbound!
- Taking incoming calls from varying customers and detailing the nature of the complaint
- Trying to resolve the complaint / issue to the best of your ability, forwarding on to relevant department if necessary
- Follow up calls to customers
- General administrative duties
Key Skills & Experience
- Remaining calm in often stressful situations
- A compassionate attitude
- Strong communicator
- Problem solver
There is a high volume of customer complaints, so a huge amount of compassion and resilience is required to resolve often difficult situations. The ideal candidate will have experience within a Contact Centre environment, ideally with experience dealing with customer complaints.
- Full time role
- Week 1: Monday to Friday / 9 am - 6 pm
- Week 2: Monday to Wednesday / 9 am - 5 pm / Thurs and Fri 9 am - 6 pm
- Every other Saturday 9-12pm
- Temporary ongoing
- £8.72 per hour
- Immediate start required
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
lease note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'