Do you have excellent empathy skills? Prefer to work from home and have a computer?
Our client, is looking for Customer Service Advisors in the Gloucester area to join their growing team.
The role for Customer Service Advisor :
- The role involves speaking to new and existing customers to advise them in the best way you can
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Using excellent empathy skills to help the customers as much as you can
Benefits for Customer service advisor :
- £8.72 Per hour
- Full training provided
- 40 hour working week working 5 out of 7 days
- Working from home
Requirements for Customer service Advisor :
- The right candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, professional, and hard working
- Experience within a Customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the capabilities for home working (laptop and WIFI)
Please note, this is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months.
Red recruitment (business)
For this great opportunity to become part of the team, apply today!! #REDUK
- call centre
- customer service
- inbound calls
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'