Customer Service - Technical Support
As a Customer Service - Technical Support Associate, you will be working on behalf of our telecoms client, taking calls from customers who are troubleshooting issues related to telecoms, network, broadband, Wi-Fi and set-top box. Using the systems and diagnostic tools provided, you will walk the customer through their query and look to provide a first time resolution.
The Customer Service - Technical Support Associate is responsible for providing the very best in customer service and technical support to customers, whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
*This is a Contact Centre - Customer Service role and not a Technical Service Desk role*
What we are looking for…
- Minimum of 6mth customer service experience
- You’ll ideally have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
- Excellent communication skills and a technical aptitude to learn new systems, products / services and retain information
- Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone
- Flexible approach to working hours during Monday to Sunday 8am-10pm
What you will get in return…
- £19,500 p/a basic salary
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holiday days to be taken throughout the year)
- Health Insurance
- Comprehensive training program, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- Access to Tech Mahindra University, as your career grows so will your skills and knowledge
- Option to play your part in our community and charity initiatives and make a difference
- Being part of the Tech Mahindra family and RISE with us
- Monday to Friday 9am- 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Site Location - Salford Quays (M503SP)
Interviews will be conducted at our office in Salford Quays and under a Covid-19 risk assessed and safe environment.
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'