We are recruiting for a rapidly growing company operating all over Europe and who are expanding worldwide, so it is a great time to join.
Initially this will be a temporary position which could lead to a permanent job. You will be working from home initially after your training.
Working hours - 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Your role will be to provide excellent Customer Service, dealing with all enquiries, orders, deliveries and general administration daily.
Previous experience is less important than a positive, motivated attitude towards Customer Service and the willingness to learn how to provide outstanding service in order to offer customers a friendly and pleasant experience
- To manage and provide administration and customer service support via email, telephone and live chat
- To process enquiries and orders promptly and accurately
- Liaising with courier companies
- To resolve issues and deal with complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- To provide an excellent level of customer service
- An excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Confident, positive, proactive and dynamic
- Able to work as part of a team as well as to take own initiative
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Resolve Issues
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'