Customer Service Advisor
£8.72 per hour
Ongoing temporary to potential permanent
This is not a sales position, the outbound element of the role focuses on getting in touch with current clients to keep them updated of the latest news and developments within the industry.
My client in Bootle are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their expanding team. The company operate within the medical and healthcare industry and keep their clients up to date with the latest industry developments. The purpose of the position is to keep in regular contact with current clients and make sure they’re up to date with the latest industry developments, events, shows and speaker meetings. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:00pm (4:30pm Friday). Hourly rate is £8.72 and the contract will ongoing temporary to potential permanent.
The main duties of a Customer Service Advisor are;
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to/from current clients (not cold calling)
- Provide an excellent and professional service to all clients
- Understand and explain to clients the latest industry news and developments within their respective market
- Provide information on up-coming trade presentations, seminars, events and speaker meetings with a view to booking client(s) to attend
- Keep client information up to date and maintain the CRM system
- Handling inbound calls from clients
- Manage diary and respond to call back requests
To apply for the position of Customer Service Advisor you must;
- Have telephone based customer service experience
- Possess a professional attitude and telephone manner
- Able to a high level of accuracy
- Be highly organised in order to balance priorities
If you meet the above criteria and feel this is the right position for you then please apply online
Keywords; customer service; customer service advisor; customer advisor; customer agent; customer operative; customer care; customer representative; customer consultant; call advisor; inbound; outbound; call centre; contact centre; client advisor; service advisor; bootle; Liverpool; Merseyside
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'