Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Would you like to join a growing company offering fantastic development opportunities? Or maybe you're looking for some extra income in the run up to Christmas?
We are currently working with an ambitious call centre based in Ipswich who require passionate Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary basis for up to 12 weeks. A variety of shift patterns and hours are available.
Customer Service Advisor role:
- To provide excellent customer service via telephone and Email
- To support consumers with a range of difficult queries.
- To ensure each element of the customer journey is of the highest standard and that customers are satisfied with the outcome.
- To represent the company's brands to the highest standards.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
- Working within a growing call centre, offering excellent service experience.
- Variety of working patterns available, to suit most lifestyles.
- Working with a large retail brand, recognised for their superior levels of service.
- Free parking on site in Ipswich.
- Potential for long-term opportunities, dependant on performance
Customer Service Advisor skills:
- Previous experience working within customer service, such as call centre, retail or hospitality experience.
- Willingness to learn and to develop current skills.
- Ability to handle difficult queries and/or complaints.
- Previous experience of working in customer service in a retail environment or a role within the hospitality industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
Role: This is a temporary position for up to 12 weeks, however there may be an opportunity for a permanent role in the future
Hours: 35 hours per week (Full time)
Shifts: 2 shift patterns available, 8-3 or 3:30 - 10:30
Salary: £8.72 ph
Start: As soon as possible. Apply now to find out more and get started with your application.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience as a Customer Service Advisor and develop your career within a friendly, flexible and growing call centre in central Ipswich.
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'