Customer Service Advisor
Do you have exceptional Customer Service experience?
If so, please do keep reading.....
They offer career development and training plus they have an amazing benefit package.
- To answer and handle calls promptly
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers
- Resolving queries were possible and or passing to other senior members of the team
- To use call centre systems effectively and in line with department procedures
- Input all data and complete all related paperwork
- A minimum of 12 months customer service/call centre experience is essential for this position
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer Literate
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'