CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our client is a worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector. You would be working within a caring supportive organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
As a Customer Service Advisor your key duties will include:
- CF10 4SDProcessing planned and unplanned service and repair requirements
- Closing out engineer worksheets and creating invoices
- Closing outstanding calls and booking follow-up calls as appropriate
- Booking Contract Servicing
- Processing orders for spare parts
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Participating in special projects and performing other duties as required
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor,you must have:
- Experience within customer service, call centre or coordination role
- Experience handling customer complaints
- A technically minded, confident individual
- IT Literate e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively and build strong relationships with clients
- Ideally has had experience with MRP or CRM systems
To become a Customer Service Advisor, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'