Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who are looking for new Customer Service Advisors to join their Head Office Customer Service team. You must have previous customer service experience from a similar role.
Based in a small team the Customer Service Advisor is responsible for providing an excellent service to its customers via telephone (inbound and outbound), chat and email.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent service to our customers via telephone, chat & email.
- Engage and build rapport quickly with our customers to enable understanding of each specific customer's needs and wants.
- Be passionate about being the face of the company, consistently delivering positive and friendly service throughout the whole customer journey.
- Drive sales by providing good customer service and product knowledge.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintaining departmental and personal Service Level Agreements and KPIs in line with company expectations.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service or sales experience working in a similar call centre based environment. Have demonstrable experience in handling customers and have a professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service vital.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity for career progression.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'