For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Duration: 4 months
Shift patterns are Monday to Friday on a 7 hour shift between 8am and 18:00pm
* Handle a wide range of cardholder queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial card accounts in a multilingual contact centre environment.
* Deal with calls from authorisation centres and merchants regarding the processing of transactions.
* Handle more complicated cardholder queries and, where necessary, referring cardholders to supervisors.
* Always ensure that responsibility is taken for resolving cardholder queries.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues.
* Ensure that all calls are handled in an empathetic, positive and professional manner, and actioned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
* Respond to enquiries about products, benefits and services.
* Utilise superior communication skills and knowledge of products, benefits and services to generate revenue and maximise account usage.
* Ensure that all information transferred to and from the cardholder is recorded accurately, and that confidentiality is maintained in accordance with the FCA Regulations and Data Protection Act.
* Be consistently focused on quality of work to ensure the correct balance between customer service and adherence to bank policies and procedures is maintained.
* Update bank records in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
Skills & Experience Required
* Convey a professional, courteous and positive attitude when dealing with cardholders
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work effectively in a high volume, multi-faceted environment
* Self-motivated and results-orientated
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to influence and negotiate with others.
* Previous background in a Customer Contact area
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'