Customer Service Advisor
Are you a technically minded Customer Service Advisor or Technical Support Advisor passionate about solving technical queries and delivering a 1st class customer service? Would you love being part of a highly passionate technical support & customer services team working in an engaged office environment, but also with some flexibility for remote working?
Based - Kent / South East
Salary (Circa) £18k - £22k + Pension + Excellent career prospects & promotional opportunities
We Offer Great Training:
You will be exposed to excellent in-house technical product training, providing you with the knowledge and technical competence to become a specialist in effectively resolving product queries and technical issues.
Working within the Technical Support Team, you will play a key role creating an exceptional customer service experience for customers and end users internationally.
A typical day will see you:
- Engage with a variety of our customers and end users, speaking to people at all levels and technical ability, delivering a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are pivotal.
- Helping customers with a variety of troubleshooting queries that could range from supporting a customer to change a setting or diagnosing issues.
- Operating within company warranty procedures such as arranging for customers to visit our service agent network, send a part for repair or arrange a collection for repair back to HQ.
- Accurately record customer cases on our internal CRM system.
- Reassure customers and help teach them how to use their product correctly.
- Processing orders where required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven Customer Service skills and ability to grasp technical products.
- A "passion" for people and delivering a 1st class customer service experience.
- An" empathetic" personal approach towards professionally handling customer enquiries.
- A confident, professional and friendly communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Team player approach with a positive "can do" attitude.
- A responsibility for taking ownership of situations and resolving issues.
- Computer literate with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Logical thinking towards problem solving.
- Passion for the product and delivering solutions and advice enthusiastically.
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, engaging environment.
To apply for the Technical Support Advisor job please forward your CV to Glen Shepherd, at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3440GS - Technical Support Advisor
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading recruiter for supply chain, purchasing, logistics, distribution, export, import, customer service, technical support. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice and support in their recruitment search.
- customer service
- technical support
- Customer service advisor
- technical advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'