Do you have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service?
An award-winning employer and telecoms company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy Network Support team supporting customers with their telephony needs. Exceptional service sits at the heart of the business.
You will play a pivotal role in the continued success and aggressive growth plans of the business, through the delivery of outstanding customer service. The Network Support team is for people who shine, have a passion for outstanding customer service and can influence the service they offer.
- Provide technical support across our mobile and fixed line products up to a third line standard
- Provide support in team as a senior to help your peers resolve and escalate queries
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service across our full telephony product portfolio
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure that internal and external service level agreements are adhered
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, plus internal and external stakeholders
Team members must be a team player, have strong organisational skills, experience of working in a fast-paced customer centric environment and an ability to learn the technical aspects of telephony.
The company offers competitive salaries + companywide bonus schemes.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Customer Service Advisor, Client Relations, Customer Contact Centre Consultant, Customer Service Executive, Customer Relations, Office Manager, Administrator, Telesales Executive, Outbound Contact Centre Agent, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Relationship, Client Services, Client Relationship may also be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'