Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities:
You’ll be making and receiving call to customers, who are in early arrears with their payments. You’ll be discussing options around payment plans educating and supporting customers on their payment options to find the perfect solution for them. Some customers may find their financial situation unsettling, your empathy and resilience will enable you to offer support and advice to help any situation.
You’ll welcome feedback on a range of your calls and use constructive comments to help grow and develop as an advisor.
You’ll enjoy a challenge and won’t be put of by more complex calls. You’ll be a strong individual that thrives under pressure and strive towards customer excellence on every contact.
Customer Service Advisor Requirements:
• We’re looking for people with great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
• Someone who loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
• Has great communication skills, and can get the best from every situation
• Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
• Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
• Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
Hours of work are between 7:30am to 8:00pm over a rotating shift pattern Monday to Saturday.
What can we give you in return?
• We’re all about reward and recognition here at Sigma, there’s plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers.
• Our people are our biggest asset!
• There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
• It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events.
• We live our values daily – to be the best in class!
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Our mission is…To improve everything Always! We do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,583 to £17,922 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre , Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Client Support, collections advisor et
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'