Are you outgoing and confident with natural customer service skills? Are you looking to join a fun and friendly team in a role that will definitely keep you busy? Then this position may be for you..
Our client is seeking to appoint a bubbly, highly organised, experienced customer service advisor for their busy office in Bingham. You will manage a high volume of customer service calls and queries, process orders, organise deliveries and generally support the team with administration duties. You will be confident dealing with customers and be able to prioritise a busy and ever changing workload.
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00
Location: Bingham - On site parking
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Taking a high volume of customer services calls
- Taking and processing customer orders
- Organising deliveries against customer requirements ensuring correct dates and addresses
- Escalating and managing customer complaints when needed
- General administration support and duties
- Monitoring inboxes
- Advising customers on products and pricing
- Dealing with returns, faulty products, delivery delays and issues
- Customer service experience ESSENTIAL!
- Great communication skills ESSENTIAL!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills and systems quickly
- Outgoing and engaging
- Multi-tasking skills
- Confident dealing with customers including complaints
- Strong IT skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'