A successful luxury spa products manufacturer, with national presence, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor. Based in their manufacturing facility, you will be responsible for assisting customers over the phone to resolve technical queries across their product range and assist a small team of engineers with queries in relation to customers' accounts. The successful candidate will receive 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an amazing Employee Assistance Programme and promotional prospects as the company is rapidly expanding and looking to open various sites in the UK.
Working on a rotating shift pattern (0900-2000 Monday to Friday) and based in Nottingham, you will effectively assist the sales team in arranging delivery of high-end luxury spa products.
The role requires high levels of customer service, excellent technical problem solving skills, with knowledge of spa equipment highly advantageous.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include:
- Assisting customers over the phone to resolve technical queries with their products.
- Liaising with the Technical Support manager to assist with over the phone support.
- Assisting engineers with any queries in relation to the customer's account and with technical advice (troubleshooting).
- Manage a small team of engineers.
- Able to build rapport and trust with customers and able to advise to their needs.
- Communicate delivery problems and keep customers informed of any delays with their order.
- Be able to effectively answer customer's questions and concerns.
- Assist the sales team in arranging delivery of items, including liaising with the customer to ensure their premises are ready to receive product.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with every customer.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good telephone manner.
- Good customer service skills.
- Positive outlook, good communicator and team worker.
- Understanding of Luxury spa products - Desirable
- Management experience - Essential
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues -- Desirable
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Salesforce will be beneficial.
- Have the ability to manage your time effectively.
The Customer Service Advisor will be working on a rotating shift, 9:00am-8:00pm, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience) as a basic and potential bonus depending on company performance. Additional opportunities exist due to company expansion.
*** Customer Service , Technical Customer Service , Customer Service Advisor , Customer Advisor , Call Centre , Customer Sales , Door to Door Sales , B2B , B2C , Salesforce , Account Management , Nottingham ***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'