CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR REQUIRED FOR AN ASAP START!! BASED IN COVENTRY INITIALLY A 9 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL OF PERM £17937 SALARY RISING TO £18603 AFTER PROBATION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + FREE PARKING!
My client is a fantastic established and stable organisation, due to a recent maternity within the team they are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a 9 month FTC basis with a view of potentially going permanent after. This is a true Customer Service position rather than a large call centre with a true emphasis of providing the best service possible for its customers. The working hours are 8.30am - 5pm or 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday so very sociable hours. This is a great opportunity to join a lovely team of staff who genuinely are looked after as well as getting holidays on their birthdays as well as a whole host of excellent benefits.
[ The role ]
- Front line telephone response to customers/end users
- First point of contact for after sales customer queries
- Investigation & resolution of customer enquiries
- Ensure all data recorded correctly for warranty and quality monitoring purposes
- Accurate maintenance of company records both manually & electronically
- Process replacement products in a timely manner
- Effective communication with other internal departments to ensure effective co-ordination of shared responsibilities
- Participate in product training as required
- Working as part of a team to streamline processes and ensure best customer service
[ Person and skills required ]
- Excellent experience within a Customer Service environment ideally call centre
- Customer centric to deliver the best service possible
- A good sense of humour and personality
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Own transport or good public transport links from Coventry city centre
- Good IT skills including MS Office
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'