Customer Service Advisor - Harmony Store
Location: Enfield, North London
Harmony opened its first store in Soho, London, 20 years ago and has continued to flourish and expand with a flagship store opening on the world-renowned Oxford Street and most recently a new boutique on Charing Cross Road. The aim of all the stores is to provide an inclusive and comfortable shopping environment for all customers and Harmony hopes to make shopping for luxury personal objects as natural as going into any other high street outlet.
In 2012 Harmony launched Harmonystore.co.uk, to cater to customers that live outside London, but want to shop with a trusted brand. Harmony hopes to deliver the same level of service through the developing Harmonystore.co.uk community as we do on the shop floor.
Our mission in Harmony is to provide prestigious products to the market and offer excellent customer service.
- Fulfilling the needs and requirements of customers daily.
- Handling customer calls, emails and participating in live chats
- Continuously seek to improve the customer experience
- Sustaining excellent knowledge of Harmony’s entire product range and relevant information relating to the shop outlets in central London.
- Working on the company accounts
- Data entry with any information relating to new products for the company database
- Taking sales calls/orders over the phone.
Above all else the Customer Service Advisor must put the customer’s first and assist them in any way possible to increase their satisfaction when purchasing from Harmony.
- Minimum of 1 year’s customer service experience, preferably within Retail.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications, Google Docs and other software’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fluent English speaking
- Work flexibly within a team
- Excel in multi-tasking while showing attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise their workload
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'