Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 - £19,000 Per Annum
Would you like to work for a privately owned and growing company, who have excellent staff retention?! Our long-standing client are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team.
This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract, however, could become permanent for someone with an outstanding attitude and work ethic.
The Customer Care Advisor will need to be resourceful and able to work well under pressure. Our client sell to customers all over the world so written and spoken English will need to be first class.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual with a natural flair for providing excellent customer service and someone that always goes above and beyond with no challenge being too great.
Customer Service Advisor Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring our client maintain their customer first approach by dealing with queries in a punctual and professional manner
- Within the role you will be using your Customer Service skills to resolve customer issues primarily over e-mail and telephone while providing an excellent level of personable service and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of online marketplace shops, ensuring that relevant reporting and data issues are escalated as appropriate and dealt with in a timely manner ensuring minimum disruption to business flow
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential
- Full training will be given but experience in a similar role would be advantageous
If you are passionate about customer service, self-motivated and highly organised and are keen to work for a company that looks to recognise and reward hard work, then apply today!
Own transport essential due to our client's location.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Administration Duties
- Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'