One Recruitment have opportunities for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their client who are a market leader in their industry!
This is an exciting time to join the expanding team which is based at their office in Greenock!
You will be part of the busy team, where you will be expected to contribute to providing the highest level of service to all customers thereby assisting in retaining existing business.
- Handle requests by mail, telephone, live chat or in person regarding insurance claims/policies.
- Respond to enquiries from policy holders & brokers.
- Performs research to respond to enquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Independently responds to enquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a contact centre environment.
- The ability to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by dealing with member/client enquiries in an effective and timely manner is essential for this role.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgement in a professional and confident manner.
This is a permanent position working 35 hours per week, 5 days including weekends. Hours of work will be between 7am-11pm, with a rate uplift of 0.5 between the hours of 8pm-11pm.
Please get in touch with Donna ASAP for a start early March 2020!!!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'