Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £8.87 per hour plus quarterly bonus
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a leading online retail company based in Burnley. Our client is seeking dynamic individuals to work within their well-established Customer Service Department on a full-time, permanent basis. You will provide an exceptional customer experience by promptly dealing with any telephone calls, emails or messages (from new or existing customers) in a helpful, professional and courteous way.
Roles and responsibilities;
- To deliver an exceptional post sales customer experience
- Responding to and resolving any calls, messages or emails in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner
- Proactively anticipating and resolving any issues including communicating with suppliers, providing timely updates and resolutions and managing orders
- Awaiting stock and ensuring the customer is kept informed of stock and updating them of their orders regularly
- Processing all complaints, sales, claims and return requests promptly in line with company policies and procedures
- Resolving customer complaints through to resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide a polite and professional response to online reviews, acknowledging the concerns raised and confirming a resolution
- Flexibility of work, undertaking any other duties when required, changing shift patterns or occasionally acting as shift leader during weekday shifts in the absence of a Supervisor or Manager
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previously worked within Customer Service/Contact Centre
- Be an all-round excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- IT literate, good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Proactive, organised and efficient
- Be hardworking, dedicated and eager to succeed
If this role is of interest, please apply following the link below or contact Charlotte Sinar
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'