Customer Service Advisor
Our client provides emergency assistance to overseas tourists and holiday makers in the UK. They currently seek a customer service advisor to join their team.
Acting as significant point of contact for tourists that have run into difficulty you are required to take ownership for the situation and through outstanding customer service ensure the problems are resolved. Typical issues that customer service advisors handle can include emergency medical care, dental care, vehicle breakdowns or vehicle accidents. Things which can are expected to be swiftly resolved.
This is a fast-paced, multitasking environment where you will be required to juggle and progress a multitude of cases at any one time. Successful candidates need to have a calm and logical mindset, genuinely be capable of multitasking and have exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Handling inbound calls and email requests.
- Setting up new case files in a timely manner.
- Keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and next steps.
- Managing case files handed over by colleagues and prepare case files to be handed to colleagues between shifts.
- Log all communications relevant to each case study.
- Keep accurate notes of any payments made to third party suppliers.
Successful candidates will be required to work a range of shifts including some evenings and weekends, but no more than 35 hours a week. Evening work typically consists of 4-6 shifts a month (working 9pm to 8am).
In return a salary of £11.50 per hour (21k per annum) is provided (plus a 25% uplift for evening shifts). For further information please apply below.
Key words: Customer Service, Multitasking, Organisation, Communication, Eve
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'