Our client is looking for candidates to work as Customer Service Advisors on the Exams Helpdesk throughout the summer exam period, including pre- and post-prep work. The role will be predominantly to arrange the collection and delivery of exam papers and education material to/from centres and manage queries from the contract management team and Headteachers/Examiners/Markers/Moderators/Exams Officers and AO's.
On-going 14-week contract starting at the end of March for 9 customer service advisors, working Monday - Friday only, although optional overtime at weekends is available at an enhanced rate. Could lead to permanent role with good performance! Onsite free gym and free shuttle bus from MK Train Station and MK Coach way.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will be:
- Accepting inbound calls from awarding organisations, scheduled and adhoc centres, exams officers, and education staff who wish to report non- adherence of the contractual arrangements, the collection and information of exam packages and scripts as well as the policies and processes that we are contractually obligated.
- Chasing the collection and delivery of scripts by liaising with our depots and colleagues including escalating as necessary to managers and the contract management team.
- Problem solving and query resolution, logging and updating queries accurately utilising in- house systems.
- Maintaining regular contact with specified priority customers to provide a proactive and personal service.
- Establish a good rapport with your colleagues within the helpdesk and the wider organisation.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor, you will have experience working in a high-volume contact centre environment and be used to achieving call handling KPIs.
Due to stipulations imposed by the Department of Education, there can be no collection or delivery failures so ability to problem solve is essential.
In return for working as a Customer Service Advisor, the client offers a good rate of pay with overtime often available, free use of onsite gym, and use of free shuttle bus from MK Train Station/MK Coach way. For candidates that excel, there is a possibility that your contract could be extended.
Full individual office and room based training is provided, including an overview of the contract, business standards and aspects of our policies and procedures.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and the department operates between 08:00 and 18:00 so you will be required to work a minimum of 7.5-hour shift during these times. An element of the delivery of secure scripts is to ensure delivery to all primary and junior schools, during these periods we operate the helpdesk until 10pm so it is appreciated that candidates are also available to attend for overtime which is paid at 1.5 hrs.
The client also requires that candidates are able to commit 100% to the contact so therefore cannot authorise any annual leave during the 14-week period.
This is a high level valuable and high priority education contract which the client has held for many years due to our success and extremely high standards of providing exceptional care, knowledge and service to all centres and awarding organisations within the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'