Adecco are currently recruiting for highly motivated candidates who want to work in the fastest growing platform in the Financial market. The role is offered on a temporary basis with the possibility of a Permanent position being offered to the right candidate. Training on in house systems will be given.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be a key part in helping financial advisers & Customers service their policies, taking inbound calls and dealing with inbound/outbound e-mails and one stop tasks.
- There are also opportunities to support clients with general product queries as well as helping to improve processes across the Platform.
- The role is integral to growing business within a competitive market.
- Case ownership is encouraged and you will deal with demands end to end where possible.
- Working Hours 8:30 -5:30 Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
- Attracts an Hourly Rate of £9.62ph
Skills & Experience
- Background in customer services and or financial services industry is desirable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Positive attitude
- Focused on delivering a great customer service
- Quick learner within a fast paced environment
For the chance to fulfil this role please upload your most up to date CV.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'