Customer Service Advisor
19K - 24K + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Are you an experienced customer service advisor? Do you have previous experience within the insurance sector? Pearson Whiffin has the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a number of customer service advisors to start work in and around the Ashford area. As customer service advisors you would be the primary point of contact for all customers dealing with customer queries, policy changes, claims and everything in between!
- Advise all customers on insurance policies and requirements
- Identify cross selling opportunities and take part in sales activities
- Build a strong knowledge of company products
- Sustaining a good level of working relationship with customers and other employees
- File customer claims following the correct company protocol and procedures
A Great Candidate
- Previous experience in customer service
- Previous experience in the insurance sector ideally
- Have great telephone manner
- Be well organised
- Have a minimum of 6 GCSES A* -C
If you feel you would be suitable for the above customer service position, please do click apply for your CV to be considered.
This role is being by Ben Fuller, Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'