ORP have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing team for an established company based in smart modern offices near Swanley.
Hours: 8am - 5pm | Salary: up to £22,000
20 days annual leave plus bank holiday and free parking
Driving license essential
This role will support various functions across the business and duties will include:
- Handling inbound communication from customers
- Answering queries and providing advice on products
- Producing quotations and processing orders
- Updating an internal database
- Assisting with credit control duties, including corresponding with customers regarding outstanding payments
- Sending out written correspondence to customers
You will also need to be able to work independently whilst also supporting a wider team and possess an excellent telephone manner with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- KPI implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'