Due to their continues expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join my clients busy office in Gravesend.
The role of customer service advisor will be responsible for working closely with existing customers and ensuring you retain their business.
You will also be responsible for:
- Offering a fabulous service to valued customers
- Updating customer database
- Liaising with sales and admin departments
- Identifying opportunities for increased revenue
- Working closely with suppliers and trade partners
We are looking for candidates from a customer service background, who can build lasting relationships with customers and ensure you retain their business.
You will need to have:
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to build solid relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
In return you will be offered a very good basic salary and the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a modern and welcoming office environment. Full benefits package on offer.
Interested? Apply online today.
- Customer Service
- Lasting Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'