I have an exciting new role for a customer service advisor to join one of Europe's leading mutual insurance groups in the Kings Hill area
The Claims Assessor will be responsible for the following:
- Completing inbound and outbound Customer Service requests, claims and calls
- Receiving and uploading claims forms and keeping Customers informed of progress
- Completing and assisting with Administration tasks to support claim handlers
- Ensuring system records are kept up to date and Customer activity is recorded accurately
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and quality standards as set
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Call handling skills
- Great organisation
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9-5 (36.25 hrs a week) and includes great company benefits.
If you have the skills to be a Claims Assistant and are looking for a new challenge give me a call today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'