Job Title: Customer Advisor
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Up to 20k
Days: Monday - Friday + 1 in 3 weekends
Hours: Shifts between 8am and 8pm
We are on the look-out for fantastic Customer Service Advisors who are passionate about delivering the very best for their customers
If you are looking to work for a company that is a market leader within the insurance sector and will take your progression seriously then this is the role for you!
* 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
* Genuine career progression
* Various bonuses throughout year
* Discounted insurance on relevant brands
* Lovely offices
The Company Based in Manchester City Centre:
Recognised within the insurance industry and continually growing this company will offer you the opportunities you are looking for. This is a job where you will be recognised and rewarded people who work hard and go the extra mile!
Their customers expect the best support from start to finish so you will be driven to reach out to all parties involved and ensure that they get what they need. Staff training is paramount and continuous support will be given
The Customer Advisor Job Based in Manchester City Centre:
As a Customer Advisor you need to be working on behalf of your customers and dedicated to deliver exceptional results
Your Day to Day duties as a Customer Service Advisor would include:
* Deal with all enquiries from start to finish in a timely manner
* Effectively resolve complaints always providing a solution
* Handle a high volume of inbound/outbound calls with professionalism
* Gather all the relevant documentation and ensure that the systems are updated correctly
What we're looking for from our Customer Advisor:
* Positive and upbeat able to go the extra mile
* An effective communicator who can manage customer expectations
* Strong inter-personal skills with an ability to build relationships with customers
* A sociable and friendly person
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now with an up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service
- customer care
- customer advisor
- customer care representative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'