Customer Service Advisor - Snodland
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join our client at an exiting time in their growth?
Our client is looking for individuals with a passion for delivering great customer service.
- Taking high volumes of calls from our customers, being the first point of contact for all queries
- Handling all queries which range from simple queries such as address changes, to the more complex
- Ensuring that the customer is first in all interaction
- Proactively working as part of a team in an open plan working environment
- Utilising multiple different computer systems simultaneously
- Passion, energy & enthusiasm for our customers
- Customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening, problem solving skills coupled with customer service experience
- The ability & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A hardworking & committed attitude
- Resilience & determination
If you have strong customer service experienced and looking to work for a leading employer then apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'