Customer Service Advisor (Office based opportunity)
Cirencester (Outskirts, free parking)
£17,500 per annum (first 12 weeks paid weekly)
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to grow their career with an extremely reputable company.
Have you got office based experience?
My client is seeking full time Customer Service Advisors - all you need? Good communication skills!
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader and my client is ideally looking for candidates who have some retail Customer Service experience with the right enthusiastic personality, looking to continue their career in an Office based environment.
*Please note a full driving licence and your own transport is essential due to the location of the position*
Key Responsibilities for Customer Service Advisor:
- Capture and entry of customer data and administration
- Processing Customer orders
- Resolving customer queries on the telephone and via email
- Ensuring that my client’s customers receive the best service
Skills Required for Customer Service Advisor:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear, confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in an office environment is not required - just a willingness to learn
- Previous experience of dealing with customers
- A passion for outdoor hobbies and activities would be advantageous but of course, not compulsory
Benefits for Customer Service Advisors:
- Full training
- Generous 25 Days annual leave after 12 weeks
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Data
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Representatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'