This temp to perm customer service advisor role is based in Milton Keynes with parking on site and a great reputation for advancing peoples careers with more Senior roles on offer once someone proves themselves
Great local company with a national remit and a passion for the work that they do. There is a supportive management team with great progression prospects for this newly created team with opportunities to move into a permanent and more Senior team leader management role. Closely linked to the financial services sector they are wanting people with the right attitude to providing great customer service across individuals and corperate companies.
Customer Service Advisor duties and responsibilities;
- Acting as the main point of contact for enquiries including escalations, complaint handling and vulnerable customers
- Providing an efficient and appropriate response to customers and other business partners, while dealing with enquires in a helpful, proactive and professional manner
- Responding to customer queries via telephone, email, web-chat and postal enquiries in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Logging customer calls using in-house systems ensuring all necessary details are captured.
Customer Service Advisor experience and characteristics desired;
- Experience of working in a call centre and customer service role,
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering queries
- Proven experience of great customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Proven ability to prioritise own workload, in line with changing requirements
- Effective and clear communication style, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, with the ability to extract detailed and relevant information with empathy
- Has experience dealing withe escalations and complaints
- Computer literate, including experience of using MS Office
- Strong team working ability with energy and enthusiasm
- Temp to perm
- great training
- chance to mentor and train others
- supportive management team
- 35hrs per week
- Working hours on rotation: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm
- Predicted start date 16th December
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'