Our client based in Tadcaster are an established and independent outsource nationwide service provider that specialises in the supply, installation and maintenance of beer and soft drinks dispense systems. Adecco have been instructed to recruit a Customer Service Centre Advisor for their Head Office in Tadcaster.
As a Customer Service Centre Advisor your responsibilities will include;
- taking inbound technical service calls from publicans and people working in the licensed trade who require immediate assistance with their beer dispense equipment.
- Act as first point of contact to clients and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Log calls for customers if they need technical assistance
- Provide instant technical advice on all aspects of beer dispense systems to callers to assist them in diagnosing simple problems themselves.
Training is provided on site at our purpose-built training centre at Tadcaster with Trainers and Coaches being on hand during the working day to assist Advisors and ensure we always provide excellent support to our customers.
- self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident;
- able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills;
- an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner;
- PC literate and not afraid of using systems during real time conversations with customers;
- able to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the licensed trade would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
The hours of work are 35 hours average per week on a rota basis between the hours of 8am-9pm. While two weekends out of eight are required, the rota allows for a full week off within each eight week period.
Benefits include salary of circa £21,229.72 p.a. (Inclusive of pensionable salary an unsociability payment and an expected £2,978 p.a. discretionary incentive paid quarterly), Pension, Occupational Sick Pay, Health Care and Life Assurance
To apply for the Customer Service Centre Advisor position please call Nathalie Taylor on or send you CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'