Zachary Daniels Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join an established business in the Cambridgeshire area. We are looking to recruit a premium customer service Advisor to work on a full-time basis that can provide outstanding service to customers, clients and also internal colleagues.
You will be working in a premium retail environment and will need to deliver an outstanding experience to customers on a day to day basis. You will need to hold a full driving licence as you will be driving to visit customers and clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to new and existing customers on a face-to-face basis. You will by providing help, support and guidance regarding our client's large range of services and products. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the customer journey by dealing with customers orders, processing customer orders and providing updates on services.
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor
- Ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer and client
- Able to deliver great service face to face
- Act as the main point of contact for any client enquiries
- Outstanding product demonstrations
- Always respond to customer queries in a professional and polite manner
- Manage any general admin duties required by colleagues and other departments
- Support the senior management with ad hoc admin duties
Who we want in our new Customer Service Advisor:
- Customer focused for every customer interaction
- Possess an outstanding telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well-developed written communication skills for client interaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm
- Must be calm under pressure
- Organised and diligent with all aspects of your work
- Calm and organised under pressure
- Will need to have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you are a Customer Service Advisor or an administrator with outstanding customer service skills then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in an exciting venture for our client. You will be able to work as part of a team to provide an excellent service to customers.
This is a permanent opportunity.
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Service
- Premium Retail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'