Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to become part of a friendly, high performing team of Customer Service professionals?
Our client is conveniently based 5 minutes from junction 27 within easy proximity of Nottingham and Mansfield.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to provide an efficient, personalised customer service experience to their clients.
* Dealing with inbound calls from customers and resolving enquiries
* Processing email enquiries and liaising with clients via email and the telephone
* Administering customer sales orders ensuring a speedy and accurate response
* Invoicing using the company's CRM database system
* Escalating any issues that might affect the customer experience
Skills and experience required
* Previous customer service experience either within an office environment, retail, hospitality or similar
* Enthusiastic, motivated with great interpersonal skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Flexible with a strong work ethic
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business and receive the training and support to succeed in your role.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
- customer service
- call center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'